Wine El Vinculo crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: View:Cherry red, middle layer, clean, bright Nose:Fruit flavors, spices, vanilla notes Boca:Complex, intense, balanced, good acidity, powerful, tasty, fleshy
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Online shopping wine El Vinculo crianza
It is located in Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real) and covered under the Denomination of Origin La Mancha. The winery belongs to Grupo Pesquera, which also owns the wineries Tinto Pesquera, Wineries Haza County, Bodegas Dehesa La Granja. It has been raised in American oak barrels for 16 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín