Wine Real Rubio Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Real Rubio
- TASTING NOTES: Robe, garnet color, with bright light russet iridescent ruby levied. On the nose, from the first moment the aromas derived from French oak (cereal, toast, ...) that gives way to a very ripe fruit, with touches vainillados appreciated. The wine palate is structured, silky, pleasant flluye to a final remains.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Real Rubio wine online store
the first days of October. Selected vineyards to obtain a high quality book. Grapes with complete stripping and controlled fermentation at 25 - 29 º C. Long to extract the full potential of the skins, and get intensive maceration wines. Stay in barrel 24 months in French and American oak. In bottle, between 12 and 14 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale