Wine Finca Valonga Claraluna
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: IGP Valle del Cinca
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Finca Valonga
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow crystalline appearance. Elegant and fresh aromas of stone fruits and tropical (peach, apricot, pineapple) citrus and white flowers. In the mouth it is clean, harmonious and tasty, very fresh and fruity with an interesting acidity and presence of citrus, friendly and long finish with memories that take you back to the beginning of the tasting.
You can now buy your wine from Finca Valonga Claraluna online at the best price
Winemaking Finca Valonga Claraluna
Vinification in stainless steel tanks with a controlled temperature. Once the fermentation process is finished, it remains in the tank until it is bottled.
What kind of wine is Finca Valonga Claraluna
Dry young white wine
The Finca Valonga winery
The winery is located in the center of the vineyard, so the time that elapses between the harvest and its processing is minimal.
It has a capacity to receive 700,000 kgs of grapes, and is equipped with high technology, which allows us to work each batch of grapes individually.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Finca Valonga Claraluna
Located in Huesca. The wines protected by the Protected Geographical Indication (I.G.P.) "Valle del Cinca" can be white, rosé, red, dry. The planting density will be 5,000 vines per hectare, as a maximum.
The pruning systems to be used will be the following:
It will be dedicated exclusively to the production of protected wines, healthy grape batches with a minimum natural graduation of 12 per 100 vol. for red grapes, and 11 per 100 vol. for white grapes
Grape varieties used in Finca Valonga Claraluna wine
Varieties: 90% Muscat and 10% Chardonnay
Vineyards of Finca Valonga - Pago de Luna. Wine made from our Moscatel de Grano Menudo vineyards, at an altitude of 350 meters, on the banks of the Cinca river, east of Aragon. Lands characterized by a very dry climate, limestone soils, great solar exposure and little rainfall.
Wine pairing Finca Valonga Claraluna
To take with: fish, seafood, salads, soft cheeses, pasta dishes.
Occasions to drink wine Finca Valonga Claraluna
In meals with outdoors and meetings with friends
Quality / Price ratio of the Finca Valonga Claraluna wine
Correct value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Finca Valonga Claraluna wine
13.5º vol graduation
Ideal drinking temperature of Finca Valonga Claraluna wine
It is recommended to serve at 8º-10º C
Finca Valonga Claraluna wine awards and distinctions
SILVER Medal TOP WINE 2020 Contest
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also