Wine Finca Valonga Sofia
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: IGP Valle del Cinca
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Finca Valonga
- TASTING NOTES: Ton jaune doux avec des reflets dorés, des arômes floraux nets et lumineux (jasmin, fleur d'oranger...) fruits frais. Savoureux et fruité.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Finca Valonga
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your wine from Finca Valonga Sofia online at the best price
Winemaking Finca Valonga Sofia
Sweet white wine made with selected and late-harvested grapes from our vineyard
What kind of wine is Finca Valonga Sofia
Tasty sweet white wine.
The Finca Valonga winery
The winery is located in the center of the vineyard, so the time that elapses between the harvest and its processing is minimal.
It has a capacity to receive 700,000 kgs of grapes, and is equipped with high technology, which allows us to work each batch of grapes individually.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Finca Valonga Sofia
Located in Huesca. The wines covered by the Protected Geographical Indication (I.G.P.) "Valle del Cinca" can be white, rosé, red, or dry. The planting density will be 5,000 vines per hectare, as a maximum.
The pruning systems to be used will be the following:
It will be dedicated exclusively to the production of protected wines, healthy grape batches with a minimum natural graduation of 12 per 100 vol. for red grapes, and 11 per 100 vol. for white grapes
Varieties of grapes used in Finca Valonga Sofia wine
Varieties: 100% Moscatel
Vineyards of Finca Valonga Pago La Tejeria
Wine pairing Finca Valonga Sofia
To take with: appetizers, blue cheese, foie or desserts
Occasions to drink wine Finca Valonga Sofia
In snacks before meals.
Quality / Price ratio of the wine Finca Valonga Sofia
Correct value for money.
Alcohol degree of Finca Valonga Sofia wine
13th vol graduation
Ideal drinking temperature of Finca Valonga Sofia wine
It is recommended to serve at 6º-8º C
Finca Valonga Sofia wine awards and distinctions
• Medal GOLD / GOLD Medal TOP WINES Competition 2020
• GOLD / GOLD Medal CATAVINUM WORLD WINE & SPIRITS 2020 Medal
• 91.46 Points / Points GUIA WINE UP! 2020
• 88 Points / Points LIVING THE WINE GUIDE 2020
• 93 Points / Points CIVAS GOLD Medal 2019AKATAVINO Contest
• SILVER Medal / SILVER Medal LONDON WINE COMPTETITION 2019
• GOLD / GOLD Medal CATAVINUM World Wine & Spirits Contest 2019
• GOLD / GOLD Medal MONOVINO Official Contest 2019
• GOLD TASTE 92+ WINE UP! 2019
• Great GOLD Medal TOP WINE 2018 Contest
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also