Wine Garnacha plus Uva Nocturna
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red cherry, clean and bright. Very covered with clothing, the cup betrays attenuation of color in the meniscus, reflecting the tribute of its barrel aging. Nose: aromas Exala lineage Grenache, fruit stands blackberry bush, subtle notes of black pepper. Prediminio of greedy nose with some candied notes. Finally own toasted French oak tones. Taste: Soft attack, deploys its minerality on the palate. Pontente, intense and long, showing the bulk and density of the strain of old Grenache.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Bottle of wine of "Garnacha plus Night Grape"
Cold maceration between 6 and 9 lets you dial fermentation times. After stripping, a slight pressure estrujadora free run juice only, ending fermentation between 25 and 28 º.
Finally permanede for 6 months in new French oak barrels.ç
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also