Wine Garnacha plus Uva Nocturna
Stock: 3 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-18º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red cherry, clean and bright. Very covered with clothing, the cup betrays attenuation of color in the meniscus, reflecting the tribute of its barrel aging. Nose: aromas Exala lineage Grenache, fruit stands blackberry bush, subtle notes of black pepper. Prediminio of greedy nose with some candied notes. Finally own toasted French oak tones. Taste: Soft attack, deploys its minerality on the palate. Pontente, intense and long, showing the bulk and density of the strain of old Grenache.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Now you can buy your Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna wine online at the best price
Winemaking Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
Pre-fermentative cold maceration between 6 and 9º, allows to mark the fermentation times. After destemming, a slight pressure of the juice extractor releases only the must, which ends its fermentation between 25 and 28º .
What kind of wine is Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
Stays for 6 months in new French oak barrels
The Ejeanas winery
Bodegas Ejeanas is a small company that has recently been incorporated into wine making, in the heart of Cinco Villas.
Based in Ejea de los Caballeros, Bodegas Ejeanas is supplied with grapes from its own vineyards located in the Cinco Villas region.
The winery was founded in 2003 although the first plantations began in 1999.
We currently have Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnachas Viejas, Merlot and Syrah. Some experimental white varieties are also in cultivation.
Bodegas Ejeanas was born with the vocation of producing quality wines, and thanks to the scarce production and extreme care in all processes, we are achieving our goal.
The quality begins with a careful formation of the vineyard.
Denomination of Origin of the Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna wine
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas, used to designate the local wines originating in the Spanish viticultural areas of the banks of Gállego and Cinco Villas. The grape varieties are cultivated:
White: Macabeo and white Garnacha
Inks: Moristel, Mazuela, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta and Syrah.
Varieties of grapes used in the wine Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
100% Grenache of strains of 80 years. Manual collection. Location of the vineyard on the slopes of the Aragonese pre-Pyrenees, 450 m above sea level. The yield of the strains is only 400 gr / strain. In our winery, the technique of Night Harvesting is used to preserve better the aromas and flavors of our grapes.
Wine pairing Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
Ideal to take with game meats, red and white meats, ternasco roast and stews.
Occasions to drink the wine Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
As a companion in family meals.
Price / Quality ratio of the Garnacha Plus wine Uva Nocturna
There is a good quality price relation.
Grade of wine alcohol Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
Ideal temperature of wine consumption Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º
Garnacha Plus Uva Nocturna wine Awards
Gold Medal at the 22nd international wine grand prize "Mundus Vini 2018"
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also