- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with ocher hues because of their upbringing, clean looking and Bright. Aroma: High intensity, varietal aroma very mature to red fruits, scrubland and some minerality, with slight toasted spices provided by mixing the different woods used. Mouth: soft, bulky, wide Attack, fleshy, harmonious and structured, rich in nuances and very balanced, comprehensive and Very long aftertaste. stressing the concentration and soft tannins provided by the full maturity of the grape.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy Aragonia wine in our online store
Wine made from the Garnacha variety. From selected grapes in vineyards over 50 years old With an average production of less than 1 kg per strain. Aged in French and American oak barrels for 8 months, completing its aging in bottle before its commercialization. Graduation 14.5% Vol. Operating temperature 17 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pagos del Moncayo coleccion garnacha
Campo de Borja