Wine Care Finca Bancales Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry color with garnet rim high layer. Shiny. Clean and powerful aromas, ripe fruit based with spicy balsamic. The palate sensations of maturity, and pleasure appear. The wine is tasty, elegant, powerful and fruity.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Care Finca Bancales Online Wine Store
100% Garnacha from 85-year-old vineyards. Pre-fermentative maceration for 7 days at 10 ° C. Fermentation in frustoconical deposits at a temperature of 29ºC. Then it remains in maceration with the skins for 21 days. Malolactic fermentation takes place in storage. 14 months in French (40%) and American (60%) oak barrels. 17 months of rest.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also