Wine Glárima joven tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with violet hues very clean look. Aroma: high intensity, has a clean and powerful aroma. Where fruit and floral hues, which provide complexity, intensity and quality wine are assembled. Taste: soft, broad and structured Attack, rich in nuances, with ample fruity aftertaste.
Buy online Glarima joven tinto
Grape selected from the vineyards of Torresalas and Montesa. Trellising system of 1.80 m high, pruning system in unilateral rope royat, driven on spiral wire. Density of plantation 4115 strains / ha. Production of 1.3 kG / strain .. Harvest: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th week of September. Elaboration: Traditional method fermenting at less than 25ºC, is carried out a maceration over 8 days in stainless steel tanks, and carbonic maceration in the tempranillo variety. Once the desired objectives have been obtained, bleeding and pressing are carried out. After the malolactic fermentations, the four varieties are assembled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also