Wine Merlot uva nocturna
Stock: 6 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense red blood. Aroma: Black Berries, such as blueberries, blackberries and plums. Elegant symphony of spicy and balsamic aromas such as eucalyptus, own your stay for 6 months in French oak barrels. Taste: nice and creamy Check that mingles nicely with the fruit. Large, meaty and sweet tannins. Wine of expression and long life.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Method of preparation wine bottle: cold maceration for 96 hours for better flavor extraction. Composition: 100% Merlot grapes underperforming on 1500 gr / strain, situated on slopes of Pre-Pirinero Aragon is 450 m. Altitude. Mechanized harvest night harvest and selected during the first days of September.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín