Wine Merlot uva nocturna
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense red blood. Aroma: Black Berries, such as blueberries, blackberries and plums. Elegant symphony of spicy and balsamic aromas such as eucalyptus, own your stay for 6 months in French oak barrels. Taste: nice and creamy Check that mingles nicely with the fruit. Large, meaty and sweet tannins. Wine of expression and long life.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ejeanas
Buy your Merlot Uva Nocturna wine online at the best price
Winemaking Merlot Uva Nocturna
Pre-fermentative cold maceration between 6 and 9º, allows to set the fermentation times. After destemming, a slight pressure from the crusher releases only the flower must, which finishes its fermentation between 25 and 28º.
What kind of wine is Merlot Uva Nocturna
It remains for 9 months in new French oak barrels.
The Ejeanas winery
Bodegas Ejeanas is a small company that has recently joined the winemaking business, in the heart of Cinco Villas.
Based in Ejea de los Caballeros, Bodegas Ejeanas is supplied with grapes from its own vineyards located in the Cinco Villas region.
The winery was founded in 2003, although the first plantations began in 1999.
We currently have Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnachas Viejas, Merlot and Syrah. Some experimental white varieties are also in cultivation.
Bodegas Ejeanas was born with the vocation to produce quality wines, and thanks to the low production and the extreme care in all the processes, we are achieving our goal.
Quality begins with a careful formation of the vineyard.
Designation of Origin of the wine Merlot Uva Nocturna
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas, used to designate local wines originating in the Spanish wine-growing areas of Ribera del Gállego and Cinco Villas. Grape varieties are grown:
White: Macabeo and Garnacha Blanca
Reds: Moristel, Mazuela, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta and Syrah.
Varieties of grapes used in Merlot wine Uva Nocturna
Variety: 100% Merlot. Low-yielding stemmed strains
Vineyard: Situation of the vineyard in Ejea de los Caballeros, on top of a swamp, about 400 m above sea level, aerated by the intense north wind that characterizes our region.
Harvest: Mechanical harvest and night harvest. In our Winery, the Night Harvest technique is used to better preserve the aromas and flavors of our grapes.
Wine pairing Merlot Uva Nocturna
Ideal to take with stewed meats, smoked meats and foie.
Occasions to drink Merlot Uva Nocturna wine
As a companion in family meals.
Quality/Price ratio of Merlot Uva Nocturna wine
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Merlot Uva Nocturna
Graduation of 14º C
Ideal temperature for consumption of Merlot Uva Nocturna wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C
Awards and distinctions for Merlot Uva Nocturna wine.
• Silver Medal Award “VIN ESPAÑA 2019”.
• Gold Medal Award “CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN. FRANCE 2018”.
• Gold Zarcillo Award 2013.
• Gold Medal Award “INTERNATIONAL NEW WINE AWARDS. 2011”.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also