Wine Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Colombard grape , Ugni blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Guillaume de Vergy
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow color Nose: aromas of apple and pear Mouth: Fruity, light, pleasant acidity, sweet.
You can now buy Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine online at the best price.
Elaboration of Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs
Made using the Charmat method, this sparkling is classified as "Blanc de Blancs", since it is a white wine, made only with white grapes.
Grape varieties of Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs
Variety: Ugni Blanc, Chardonnay, Colombard
Continental climate with very low temperatures on calcareous soils
Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs pairing
Mexican tacos, canapes and brochetta, spaghetti with shrimp sauce, fish fillet with mustard sauce, spicy ceviche, sun-dried tomato risotto with cheese
Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs alcohol degree
Its graduation is 11.5º vol
Guillaume de Vergy Blanc de Blancs serving temperature
Serve between 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also