Wine Idrias Roble Ecológico
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense and vivid cherry red wine. Nose: Aromas of ripe berries of the forest with a spice and cocoa bottom. Mouth: wide, deep with ripe tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
You can now buy your Idrias Roble Ecologico wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Idrias Roble Ecologico
A red wine that, after carrying out the malolactic fermentation in storage, rests patiently for 3 months in new Central European oak barrels.
The result is a bottle of intense, sweet, balanced wine with a great potential for aging.
What type of wine is Idrias Roble Ecologico
Aged for 3 months in new Central European oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also