Wine Idrias Roble Ecológico
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Ecological
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense and vivid cherry red wine. Nose: Aromas of ripe berries of the forest with a spice and cocoa bottom. Mouth: wide, deep with ripe tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Idrias Roble Ecologico wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Idrias Roble Ecologico
A red wine that, after carrying out the malolactic fermentation in storage, rests patiently for 3 months in new Central European oak barrels.
The result is a bottle of intense, sweet, balanced wine with a great potential for aging.
What type of wine is Idrias Roble Ecologico
Aged for 3 months in new Central European oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also