Wine La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragón
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Garnachas de España
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color Aromas of berries and cocoa In the mouth its tannins are friendly and mature, providing a full and tasty flavor.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
Buy a Grenache wine online La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragón
Wine made with old Grenache vineyards, which transmits all its strength to wine.
His harvest is manual during the second week of October
He has been awarded the Gold medal in the international contest of "Grenaches du monde" 2014 in Perpignan (France)
He also has a bronze medella in 2016 at the Decanter World Wine Awards in the year 2012
- extraordinary grenache wine
Other customers also