Wine Lan D-12
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: Sight:Cherry red, intense, purple hues Nose:Fruity aromas, fresh fruit, red fruit, berries, licorice, coffee,chocolate Mouth:broad, meat, nice, long end, lingering
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
Lan D-12 in a fast and easy way.
With 6 months of aging in American oak barrels where alcoholic and malolactic fermentation takes place.
Bottle of wine Lan D-12
Soft and perfumed wine 89 Parker Points
Vineyard with 30 years old, on sandy and stony ground at an altitude of 480 m
Limited production of: 18,088 bottles.
Its harvest is done the first hour of the morning to avoid oxidation.
Plug in natural cork.
ELABORATION: The alcoholic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a temperature lower than 25º C, to maintain all its aromatic potential and obtain an optimal extraction of color. The malolactic fermentation is carried out on lees in steel tanks, with periodic pumping and micro-oxygenation to stabilize the color and achieve a greater softness in the mouth. BREEDING: Breeding 12 months in new American oak barrels from Appalachia (65%) and French oak from Chateauroux and Loches (35%). Wood selected from extra-fine grain and dried naturally for 36 months to achieve a fine and elegant wood, which is ideally integrated with wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also