Wine Marques de Griñón petit verdot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Petit Verdot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Dominio de Valdepusa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pagos de Familia Marques de Griñon
- TASTING NOTES: Wine ruby red robe, intense aroma of red fruit and forest spices, cinnamon, snuff, chocolate, structured and powerful mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Wine bottle made entirely from grapes grown in the calcareous clay soils of the Dominion of Valdepusa (Malpica del Tajo, Toledo), owned by the family since 1292 Village Olive Handpicked followed by stripping and download gravity into the fermentation tanks.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also