- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribeira Sacra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: D. Mateos
- TASTING NOTES: In visual phase, it is cherry red in color with an elegant-looking purplish rim. Medium-high robe, with hints of red and tropical fruits and complex aromas of fine lees, it is silky, elegant and balanced in its taste phase.
You can now buy your Massimo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is Massimo
Young and easy to drink red wine
The D’Mateo winery
Current facilities with modern technology.
Important stock of barrels with a high percentage of renewal year after year.
Barrels from France (Allier, Tronçais, Nevers, Bertranges, Jupilles) and the USA (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri).
300 l barrels for whites.
Denomination of Origin of Massimo wine
Ribeira Sacra is a denomination of origin established in 1997.
Side. Ribeira Sacra is divided into five subzones: Amandi, Chantada, Quiroga-Bibei, Ribeiras do Miño and Ribeiras do Sil.
Most of its production is made from the Mencía grape.
Variety of grapes used in Massimo wine
Grape variety: 85% Mencía, 10% Tempranillo and 5% Sousón
own vineyards over 30 years old.
Slate soil and Atlantic climate.
Massimo wine pairing
Perfect pairing of cold cuts, white meats, patés and pasta
Occasions in which Massimo is appropriate
Take in family celebrations.
Value for money of Massimo
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Massimo wine
It came with 12.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Massimo wine
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 16º-18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also