Wine Cuatro Pasos
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: Look and cherry red color with violet reflections. Nose: medium to high intensity. Predominate varietal aromas of red fruits with a subtle hint of toasted wood. Elegant and balanced mouth palate. Varietal fruity aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Online shopping Cuatro Pasos wine
Our vineyards, located on small plots are characterized by using the traditional trellis system and are cared for with great care, following the advice of our technical staff viticulture in order to obtain the highest quality.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also