Wines / Bierzo / Red / Martín Codax
Wine Cuatro Pasos
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: Look and cherry red color with violet reflections. Nose: medium to high intensity. Predominate varietal aromas of red fruits with a subtle hint of toasted wood. Elegant and balanced mouth palate. Varietal fruity aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Martín Codax
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Online shopping Cuatro Pasos wine
Our vineyards, located on small plots are characterized by using the traditional trellis system and are cared for with great care, following the advice of our technical staff viticulture in order to obtain the highest quality.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Stylo garnacha 4 meses viñas viejas