Wine Peregrino Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Prieto Picudo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Tierra de Leon
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Gordonzello
- TASTING NOTES: Raspberry-colored wine with violet reflections with the presence of very fine bubbles. We find a fine combination of fruity and floral aromas of high intensity. On the palate it is balanced with a long persistence and slight bitterness typical of the variety and the production technique.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Peregrino Rosado/Gordonzello
- ORIGIN: Leon-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy Peregrino Rosado wine online at the best price.
Characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Peregrino Rosado wine
Destemming of the grapes with subsequent alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature with abundant daily pump-overs and early uncovering, resulting in a wine of great character and quality.
What kind of wine is Peregrino Rosado
Young rosé wine without aging.
The Gondorzello winery
leading winery of the D.O. Tierra de León, with more than 25% of its production. An example of innovation and technology, where all the harvest is mechanized, while it has managed to maintain the winemaking tradition of the area, promoting the autochthonous varieties of León, the Prieto Picudo and the Albarín that, together with the Verdejo, are the pillars fundamentals of the winery. Its 205 ha of its own vineyard are divided into 8 plots, distributed by type of variety.
Denomination of Origin of Peregrino Rosado wine
It belongs to the DO Tierra de León. The first documentary news on the history of the region dates back to the beginning of the 10th century, and they serve as an indicator to establish the two economic sources on which the territories under its influence were based, the mills for cereal transformation and the vineyards.
Variety of grapes used in Peregrin Rosado wine
Variety: 100% Prieto Picudo
Peregrino Rosado wine pairing
Take with snacks, vegetables, legumes.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Peregrino Rosado wine
Its degree of alcohol is 13º vol. It is recommended to consume at 8º C
Peregrino Rosado wine awards and distinctions
CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BORDEAUX 2013: Silver Medal
INTERNATIONAL BACCHUS CONTEST 2017: Silver Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also