Wine Rippa Dorii Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-18º C
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: View. Intense layer of magenta and ruby tones. It stains the glass and its tears are very persistent. Nose. Intensity and complexity of fruit and wood, blueberries, blackberries, vanilla and nutmeg. Tones of pastries, toffee. You can appreciate the elegance of the limestone and stones of the high páramos of Fuentecén. Mouth. On the palate it is an intense, deep and fresh wine. Its very pleasant and persistent entry stands out; a large number of caudalias remind us of the wine for a long time. In the retronasal phase, the balance of fruit and wood predominates, of elegance and grandeur.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ontañon
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Rippa Dorii Crianza wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Rippa Dorii Crianza
Maceration. Pre-fermentative maceration is carried out at 10ºC for three days.
Alcoholic fermentation. We extend it over 18 days, with temperatures between 22 and 26ºC with daily pump-overs and punching.
Malolactic fermentation. We divide it by batches and it is carried out both in tanks at the beginning of fermentation and in barrels at its culmination.
What kind of wine is Rippa Dorii Crianza
Twelve months in new barrels, with 30% American oak and 70% French oak with different toastings
Wine sensations Rippa Dorii Crianza
Ample, balanced and powerful.
The Ontañon winery
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan environment, which still exists today, has extensive experience in Riojan viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves until it is an adult.
Denomination of origin of Rippa Dorii Crianza
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of grapes used in Rippa Dorii Crianza
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
To make this wine, we select a collection of different family vineyards from the Fuentecén páramo at an altitude of nine hundred meters, in the heart of the Ribera del Duero in Burgos. Hawthorns over twenty-five years old with yields of less than five thousand kilos per hectare planted in various soils, from stony and clay to white limestone.
Wine pairing Rippa Dorii Crianza
To take with spoon dishes, meats and game. As well as a companion in sausage starters.
Rippa Dorii Crianza alcohol content
It presents an alcohol degree of 14º vol.
Serving temperature of Rippa Dorii Crianza
Consume at a temperature of 14º-18ºC.
- Know the product:Yes
It accompanies very well with game meats
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also