Wine Sers Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red high intensity and dark garnets. Smell: very high intensity, spicy cinnamon excelling, cloves and pepper; excellent reduction snuff mahogany and vanilla aroma complexed and toasted wood with plum fruit. taste: Powerful retronasal phase that reproduces Olfactory, particularly spicy notes. Soft attack, step with spicy flavors and fruity, excellent acidity that provides freshness and tannic structure of sweet tannin; It presents a large volume, corpulence and persistent carnosidad.muy vanilla, roasted pepper. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, game, red meat, blue cheese, cured and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Sers Reserva wine online at the best price
Production Limited to 2495 bottles
Sers Reserva wine making
This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtering, which can give rise to natural sediments.
What kind of wine is Sers Reserva
A red wine macerated in American oak barrels for 12 months with a minimum stay in the bottle of 24 months.
The Sers winery
Sers means wind. A strong northwest wind, very cold and desiccant, conditions the life of the plants, forcing them to fight against the dryness that it causes.
It occurs at any time of the year, although it is more frequent in winter and spring.
Only 8 deposits. Only 100 barrels. Only expert hands.
12 hectares in the best farm of the family: the mulberry
Denomination of Origin of the wine Sers Reserva
It belongs to the DO Somontano, in this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. Mono varietal elaborations predominate
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantations. They are the basis from which its good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them. .
Somontano is characterized by having cold winters and hot summers with significant changes in temperature at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good alcohol content, fruity and with perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buying Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence that we have chosen our wine correctly.
Varieties of grapes used in Sers Reserva wine
Varieties: cabernet sauvignon, merlot and syrah.
Harvest in the 1st week of September for the Merlot, in the 2nd for the
Syrah, and in the 3rd week for the Cabernet.
Sers Reserva wine pairing
To take with red meat, ham, cold cuts, blue cheeses, cured cheeses and foie
Occasions to drink wine Sers Reserva
Ideal for family meals and celebrations
Quality / Price ratio of Sers Reserva wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Sers Reserva
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Sers Reserva wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also