Wine Sers Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red high intensity and dark garnets. Smell: very high intensity, spicy cinnamon excelling, cloves and pepper; excellent reduction snuff mahogany and vanilla aroma complexed and toasted wood with plum fruit. taste: Powerful retronasal phase that reproduces Olfactory, particularly spicy notes. Soft attack, step with spicy flavors and fruity, excellent acidity that provides freshness and tannic structure of sweet tannin; It presents a large volume, corpulence and persistent carnosidad.muy vanilla, roasted pepper. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, game, red meat, blue cheese, cured and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
Harvest: first week of September for merlot, second week for The syrah and third week for the cabernet. Hand harvesting with the sunrise and reception of grapes in the cellar with the morning dew. Operating temperature: 16 to 18 degrees. This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtration, which can give rise to natural sediments that guarantee the purity and integrity of the same.
Buy online wine Sers
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also