Wine Sers Temple
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry red with garnet tones. Smell: very high intensity, Excel, vanilla and toasted wood with spice pepper, metal and Balsamic, plum and cherry fruit. taste: powerful aftertaste that reproduces the olfactory phase very smooth attack, spicy flavors step and fruity, good tannic structure sweet tannin, highlights the volume, softness and fleshiness. long aftertaste of vanilla, toast, cherry and spice. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, cured, red meat and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Sers Temple wine online at the best price
Production Limited to 6734 bottles
Sers Temple wine making
This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtering, which can give rise to natural sediments.
What kind of wine is Sers Temple
A red wine macerated in American oak barrels for 7 months. Minimum stay in bottle of 12 months.
The Sers winery
Sers means wind. A strong northwest wind, very cold and desiccant, conditions the life of the plants, forcing them to fight against the dryness that it causes.
It occurs at any time of the year, although it is more frequent in winter and spring.
Only 8 deposits. Only 100 barrels. Only expert hands.
12 hectares in the best farm of the family: the mulberry
Denomination of Origin of the Sers Temple wine
It belongs to the DO Somontano, in this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. Mono varietal elaborations predominate
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantations. They are the base from which its good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them. .
Somontano is characterized by having cold winters and hot summers with significant changes in temperature at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good alcohol content, fruity and with a perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buying Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence that we have chosen our wine correctly.
Grape varieties used in Sers Temple wine
Varieties: merlot and cabernet sauvignon
Harvest in the 1st week of September for the merlot.
Harvest in the 2nd week of September for the cabernet
Harvest by hand
Sers Temple wine pairing
To take with red meat, ham. Sausages and foie.
Sers Temple wine occasions
Ideal to take in all kinds of meals.
Quality / Price ratio of the Sers Temple wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Sers Temple
Graduation of 14º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Sers Temple wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C. It is advisable to decant it.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also