Wine Sers Temple
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry red with garnet tones. Smell: very high intensity, Excel, vanilla and toasted wood with spice pepper, metal and Balsamic, plum and cherry fruit. taste: powerful aftertaste that reproduces the olfactory phase very smooth attack, spicy flavors step and fruity, good tannic structure sweet tannin, highlights the volume, softness and fleshiness. long aftertaste of vanilla, toast, cherry and spice. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, cured, red meat and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
Harvest: first week of September For the merlot, second week for cabernet. Hand harvesting with the sunrise and reception of grapes in the cellar with the morning dew. Operating temperature: 16 to 18 degrees. This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtration, which can give rise to natural sediments that guarantee the purity and integrity of the same. This aspect advises its decantation.
Buy online wine Sers
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also