Wine Syrah uva nocturna
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense garnet cherry. Aroma: Concentrated nose with varietal character. Red fruits, purple fruits and black currant with a spicy touch. Mouth: Powerful, tasty, with good balance between fruit and wood. Its lightweight barrel aging gives us a gentle and persistent tannins. It has an ending that reminds tomato and grapefruit.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ejeanas
Buy your Syrah Uva Nocturna wine online at the best price
Winemaking Syrah Uva Nocturna
Cold pre-fermentation maceration between 6º and 9º. It allows marking the fermentation times.
What kind of wine is Syrah Uva Nocturna
It remains for 9 months in new French oak barrels.
The Ejeanas winery
Bodegas Ejeanas is a small company that has recently joined the winemaking business, in the heart of Cinco Villas.
Based in Ejea de los Caballeros, Bodegas Ejeanas is supplied with grapes from its own vineyards located in the Cinco Villas region.
The winery was founded in 2003, although the first plantations began in 1999.
We currently have Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnachas Viejas, Merlot and Syrah. Some experimental white varieties are also in cultivation.
Bodegas Ejeanas was born with the vocation to produce quality wines, and thanks to the low production and the extreme care in all the processes, we are achieving our goal.
Quality begins with a careful formation of the vineyard.
Wine Denomination of Origin Syrah Uva Nocturna
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas, used to designate the local wines originating in the Spanish wine-growing areas of the Ribera del Gállego and Cinco Villas. The grape varieties are grown:
White: Macabeo and Garnacha Blanca
Reds: Moristel, Mazuela, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta and Syrah.
Varieties of grapes used in Syrah wine Uva Nocturna
Variety: 100% Syrah
100% Syrah, a grape located on the slopes of the Aragonese pre-Pyrenees, at an altitude of 450 metres. Mechanical harvest and night harvest, during the third week of September.
Wine pairing Syrah Uva Nocturna
Ideal to take with pasta, fish and rice dishes with lobster or seasonal mushrooms
Occasions to drink Syrah Uva Nocturna wine
As a companion in family meals.
Quality/Price ratio of Syrah Uva Nocturna wine
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Syrah Uva Nocturna wine
Graduation of 13.5º C
Ideal temperature for consumption of Syrah Uva Nocturna wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C
Awards and distinctions for Syrah Uva Nocturna wine
• Gold Medal Award “VIN ESPAÑA 2019”.
• Silver Medal Award “CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN. FRANCE 2014”.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also