Wine Coto de Hayas Solo Tirio syrah
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color.- intense cherry red with shades violet very clean and bright. Aroma.- high intensity, has a clean aroma and powerful varietal character. Shades of red and black fruits are assembled ripe with powerful floral tones and toasted nuances adding complexity and quality wine. Mouth. soft, wide and structured Attack, Round, rich in nuances, very meaty and long aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Wine bottle online
Traditional method fermenting to less than 25 º, is carried out a maceration during 8-10 days in deposits of stainless steel elaborated by the method of semi-maceration carbonic in a part of the grape. Once the desired objectives are obtained, bleeding and pressing are performed. After the malolactic fermentation, a short aging is carried out in French oak barrels, to make the wine more complex.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also