Wine Tarsus Roble
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17ºC
- WINERIES: Tarsus
- TASTING NOTES: At sight it appears attractive, with good intensity, very lively and with a purple rim. On the nose we find the fruit present, both red and black, excellently combined with fine and elegant wood. There are also very marked licorice tones so typical of the variety, leaving sweet touches at the end. The palate is wide and tasty, in it we can find clean and fine wood, but as in the nose, the fruit is also present, leaving a lot of memory and length.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tarsus
- ORIGIN: Burgos-Spain
Buy your Tarsus Roble wine online at the best price.
With Tarsus Roble we wanted to complete the Tarsus range with a wine that perfectly captures the characteristics of the Ribera del Duero. We seek to satisfy a consumer who is looking for younger and quality products"
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Tarsus Roble
The wine ferments in stainless steel tanks, to later move to American and French oak barrels where it ages for 4 months before being bottled.
What kind of wine is Tarsus Roble
Aged in barrels for 4 months, prioritizing American oak (70%) over French (30%) using new and semi-new barrels.
The Tarsus Cellar
Bodegas Tarsus is located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, where it produces wines with deep aromas, high concentration and great aging potential. The origins of the winery date back to 1987, when Iñigo Moreno de Arteaga acquired the property's 86 hectares of vineyards. There, next to a small pine forest in Anguix (Burgos), in 1998 the new facilities would be built where Tarsus produces wines from its own selected terroir, seeking to extract excellence and the best of its native varieties.
Denomination of origin of Tarsus Roble
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Tarsus Roble wine
Variety: 100% Tinta del Pais
Sandy-loam soil with deep clayey strata and a Mediterranean climate with a continental character.
Tarsus Roble wine pairing
Ideal to accompany white and red meats.
Occasions in which Tarsus Roble is appropriate
In celebrations of all kinds.
Quality / price ratio Tarsus Roble
Good value for money
Tarsus Roble degree of alcohol
Came with 13, 5th vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Tarsus Roble
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 16º-17º C
Tarsus Roble wine awards and distinctions
Bachus 2016. Gold Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also