Wine Viñas del Vero Clarión
white 0,75 L
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: A white wine very seriously, elegant. Pale yellow color with green hues. Bright and clear. Glycerine tear. On the nose, the (white, bone, some citrus and tropical) fruits with aromatic flowers intermingle. Honeyed and herbal notes. Notable aniseed and perceive some subtle hints of dried and smoked fruit (which again is the time in oak). Excellent on the palate with an extensive tour, silky and creamy, fresh and tasty. Creamy fruit with good toasted. Good well-balanced acidity. Persistent, fruity and slightly sweet finish. A round, elegant, very nice wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñas del Vero
- ORIGIN: Barbastro-Spain
Now you can buy your wine Viñas del Vero Clarión at the best price online
Viñas del Vero Clarión white wine, dense, fleshy and powerful.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Viñas del Vero Clarion
On this occasion it was necessary to wait until the second week of September to harvest the first of the payments, while the last one was harvested the third week of October. In all cases small vinifications were made of the musts, so that we obtained small batches of monovarietals that we let stand. Progressively we were making meticulous racking, allowing the wines to be cleaned by decanting, in a totally natural way. In the month of April, the wines were at an optimum time in terms of expressivity, so we selected the best to make the final blend. Later, Viñas del Vero Clarión was bottled to continue with its aging in the bottle.
What kind of wine is Viñas del Vero Clarion
White wine of white grapes selection.
Wine sensations Viñas del Vero Clarion
A soft, silky, and powerful wine in the mouth.
The winery Viñas del Vero
Viñas del Vero offers a wide range of quality wines thanks to the dedication and care with which we work throughout the production process, from the vine to the glass.
Currently, Viñas de Vero is the first winery of the denomination of Somontano for its volume and quality of production. The company has one of the largest vineyard areas in Spain, and it is one of the leading wineries both for its technology and the style of its wines.
Viña del Vero Clarion Denomination of Origin
From DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Viñas del Vero Clarión
Selection of the best varieties of white grapes
Viñas del Vero Clarión is made every year from a selection of the best white grapes from our best vineyards, which our winemakers select each year before the harvest.
Wine pairing Viñas del Vero Clarion
To take as an appetizer, and with elaborate salads, fish, rice, foie gras and goat cheese.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Viñas del Vero Clarion
In informal meals and daily.
Price / quality ratio Viñas del Vero Clarion
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol and optimum service temperature Viñas del Vero Clarion
13.5º is recommended to take it between 9º-11º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also