Wine Viñas del Vero Clarión
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: A white wine very seriously, elegant. Pale yellow color with green hues. Bright and clear. Glycerine tear. On the nose, the (white, bone, some citrus and tropical) fruits with aromatic flowers intermingle. Honeyed and herbal notes. Notable aniseed and perceive some subtle hints of dried and smoked fruit (which again is the time in oak). Excellent on the palate with an extensive tour, silky and creamy, fresh and tasty. Creamy fruit with good toasted. Good well-balanced acidity. Persistent, fruity and slightly sweet finish. A round, elegant, very nice wine.
The intensity of its yellow-green color and its attractive color invite us to Think that we are before a great wine. The aromatic phase is intense, open, wide and complex. In the nose it reminds us of the aromas of very mature fruit of bone, petals of fruit trees in flower and seeds of matalahúga. The passage of the mouth is dense and fleshy, smooth and silky, powerful and long; As it should be in a wine of these characteristics, fruit of the selection made for its elaboration.
buy online wine Gewürztraminer and chardonnay grape
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Viñas del Vero Cabernet Sauvignon Colección