Wine Voelos Crianza
91 ptos R Parker
91 ptos J SucklingStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º-18º C
- WINERIES: Voelos
- TASTING NOTES: Garnet color with cherry trim. Clean and bright. This crianza stands out for its complexity, freshness and elegance. His nose is tremendously perfumed and attractive. The typical red fruits of the Tempranillo variety predominate, accompanied by more subtle notes of aging and mineral touches. Its mouth is marked by the cold character of the vintage. It is fresh and balanced, with good structure and aging potential.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Voelos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Voelos Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration Voelos Crianza
Fermented in 15,000-litre stainless steel tanks, with daily pump-overs.
What kind of wine is Voelos Crianza
A part of the wine remains for 12 months in French oak barrels.
The Voelos winery
Voelos Winery is Carlos San Pedro. His latest project, which consists of 2 wines, a Crianza and a Reserva. Carlos San Pedro is also the winemaker of Bodegas San Pedro and Bodegas y Viñedos Pujanza; consolidated wineries in the market with high quality wines. For him, Voelos is a tribute to family, to tradition, to everything he has learned and to everything he has lived through.
Denomination of origin Voelos Crianza
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area covered by this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties used in Voelos Crianza
Varieties: Tempranillo (100%)
The vineyards are located in the Sonsierra, Rioja Alavesa.
The vines are planted on clay and limestone soils at an altitude of 400-650 meters.
Voelos Crianza wine pairing
To take with meats.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Voelos Crianza
In all kinds of meals and celebrations.
Quality / price ratio Voelos Crianza
A reasonable price for its quality.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Voelos Crianza
It has a graduation of 14º vol.
Optimum serving temperature for Voelos Crianza
Its temperature to fully savor it is 17º-18º C.
Awards and distinctions of Voelos Crianza
93 pts for Proensa Guide
91 pts by James Suckling
91 pts by Robert Parker (The Wine Advocate)
91 pts for Tim Atkin
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also