Wine Xímenez Spínola Exceptional Harvest
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of intense, clean and bright gold, with bulk density steely color. In intense nose with exceptional aromas of the late harvest and a mild aftertaste natural sweetness. High volatile point. Slight wonderful acidity in the mouth, with salty touch, surprisingly dry and nutty.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online wine from Jerez Ximenez Spinola
The harvest of the grapes used for Ximénez-Spínola Exceptional Harvest takes place some weeks after the harvest of the grains used for the production of the emblematic wine of the winery Ximénez-Spínola PX Añada. In this way it is achieved that the grape has a point of more ripening. Already in the cellar, the Ximénez-Spínola Exceptional Harvest must ferment in a stainless steel tank next to its skins. Later it was trasbalsa to boots of American oak by which it passed odorous of Jerez. Finally, Ximénez-Spínola Exceptional Harvest undergoes an aging of about four months on its own lees and conducting periodical battonages.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also