Wine Xímenez Spínola Old Harvest 50 cl
Sweet wine 500 ml
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 17º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of dark amber, bright, satiny and steely with bulk density. The nose is intense with aromas of woodwork, typical of the persistence of oak and oxidation. In full, round, balanced, with a mild aftertaste natural sweetness which dissipates its own high degree of old age volatile mouth. The palate is intense without being heavy, smoky and roasted soft. Surprisingly dry without "planking" and finally almond.
- BARREL AGING: 25 years
Buy online wine from Jerez Ximenez Spinola
Ximénez-Spínola Old Harvest is a sweet wine made from the mixture of two soleras of Pedro Ximénez. The hearth of 1918, a hearth with very high levels of dehydration. Of 1000 kg of fresh grape, only 300 kg of grapes are obtained to produce 200 liters of must. And the solera of 1964. A unique solera of 100% Pedro Ximénez of oxidative aging. Ximénez-Spínola Old Harvest is an assembly of the two soleras with a higher percentage of the hearth of 1964, in which dominates the wine of the oxidative aging but with the edges of the oak polished by the wine of raisins. A wonderful sweet wine, though surprisingly dry.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also