- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Comenge
- TASTING NOTES: Bright violet color. intense aroma of blackberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, elderberries, and has a discreet sweetness of Sugus. Brief aging in oak. Juicy acidity and the structure that your tannins provide you are very well compensated, despite your youth. Very cheerful in the mouth, with an excellent acidity and a long persistence in the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online Biberius wine
Its harvest is done manually in cajas.Los clusters and grapes are manually selected. The fermentation is carried out with own yeast in small deposits of stainless steel. It remains between 3 to 5 months in French oak barrels for its aging. Before bottling, its clarification and filtration is carried out.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada
Ribera del Duero