Wines / Calatayud / Red / Vinos Divertidos
Wine Camino a Pardos 80
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: Medium-high layer. Clean and bright. Picota cherry red with violet rim. Good density with tears on the edge of the glass, slow and separated. Medium intensity. Expressive, attractive and suggestive. Complex, slightly perfumed. Fruit with fairly present wood that gives it character and maturity. Ripe red and black fruits, berries. Toasted and smoked notes, roasted. Sweet spices, peppers, cloves. Something balsamic. Interesting mineral background Friendly encounter. Intense mid palate, sweet and with character. That maturity makes him even more attractive.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Camino a Pardos 80 wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is Camino a Pardos 80
Red wine aged for 8 months in barrels
The winery Vinos Divertidos
Fun Wines is a personal project that seeks to combine wine and fun. To do this, we make wines with personality and work with autochthonous Spanish varieties and family wineries. Our wines tell personal stories and our philosophy is fun, carefree and aimed at a different consumer.
Denomination of origin of Camino a Pardos 80
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza and only 1 hour from Madrid by AVE.
The geographical area of the D.O.P. Calatayud is made up of the following municipal terms:
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located within the Comarca Comarca de Calatayud belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
From a geomorphological point of view, the Calatayud basin is a miniature reproduction of the Ebro basin with three distinct units: the outer mountain ranges, the interior of the trench and the foothills.
It is an area of complicated orography, located in the foothills of Moncayo and characterized by a complex hydrographic network made up of various tributaries of the Ebro River, such as the Jalón, Jiloca and other minor ones. The vineyards descend the slopes of the mountains, with altitudes ranging between 550 and 1,040 meters.
Variety of grapes used in Camino a Pardos wine 80
Variety: 100% Garnacha
We carry out the night harvest, taking advantage of
low night temperatures, to avoid a high oxidation of the must, pre-fermentative macerations unwanted or low fermentations
Our old vineyards located in the Sierra de
pardos in the Calatayud region, are between 40
and 80 years old, some abandoned vineyards
that we have wanted to return to work for the memory
of our predecessors.
The vineyards have a height of 1000m above the
Wine pairing Camino a Pardos 80
To accompany red meat and fatty fish
Occasions in which it is appropriate Camino a Pardos 80
Came to drink with friends.
Quality / price ratio of Camino a Pardos 80
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Camino a Pardos 80
It came with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Camino a Pardos 80
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 14º-16º C
- Know the product:Yes
a tasty aging wine
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Alto Las Pizarras
Las Pizarras Viña Alarba