Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Vinos a Tresbolillo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow color with slightly golden reflections. Clean and bright. Nose: presents aromas of white pip fruit such as apples and inescapable marine memories due to its proximity to the Atlantic. Notes of white flower, fennel and fresh grass. Mouth: balanced between acidity and salinity, subtle minerality, freshness, grace and finesse.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos a Tresbolillos
- ORIGIN: Galicia/Spain
Buy your Canicas wine online at the best price
Winemaking Canicas wine
Alcoholic fermentation with native yeasts in stainless steel tanks. Subsequent rest along with its lees for a year.
What kind of wine is Canicas
Dry wine aged for 12 months, with its own lees in stainless steel tanks.
The winery Vinos a Tresbolillo
Vinos a Trebolsillo, make friendly and fun wines that bring out the most accessible side of each region.
They currently produce wine from Ribera de Duero, El Bierzo and Rias Baixas.
Designation of Origin of Canicas wine
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically, it is formed by the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the provinces of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and the existence of Albariño wines has been known since the 12th century. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spreads throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Denomination of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Canicas
100% Albariño. Canicas grapes come from various vineyards.
Wine pairing Canicas
Seafood, rice and pasta with seafood, white fish and oriental cuisine (sushi, sashimi, tataki).
Occasions to drink Canicas wine
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as an aperitif.
Quality/Price Ratio of Canicas
Good value for money
Graduation and service temperature Canicas wine
Its degree of alcohol is 12º vol., and it is recommended to take it at 6º-8º C, wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also