Wine Carmelo Rodero Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Carmelo Rodero
- TASTING NOTES: High layer ruby color, it maintains excellent cherry notes wrapped by pinkish nuances, in a perfectly clean and bright medium. Its still varietal aromas are the first to appear, well accompanied by a smooth roast well combined with its final touch of licorice, finer if possible. Structured and fleshy with an excellent bouquet that remains retronasal after filling our mouth with intense flavor; perfectly balanced wine, long and generous in taste sensations.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Carmelo Rodero
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Carmelo Rodero Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Carmelo Rodero crianza
Traditional elaboration with the most modern temperature control techniques in fermentation and maceration.
What kind of wine is Carmelo Rodero crianza
Aged in French oak for a minimum of 15 months and racking every 3 months.
The Carmelo Rodero winery
This winery was born in 1990 in Pedrosa de Duero (Burgos). Previously, its founder Carmelo Rodero belonged to a family of winegrowers in the area.
Today in the project their two daughters are integrated in different tasks.
Denomination of origin of Carmelo Rodero crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Carmelo Rodero crianza wine
Variety: Red of the country (tempranillo 90%), and Cabernet Sauvignon (10%)
From own vineyards older than 15 years.
Wine pairing Carmelo Rodero crianza
It goes well with roasted and stewed meats, stews, game, cheeses and cured sausages.
Occasions where Carmelo Rodero aging is appropriate
In celebrations of all kinds.
Value for money Carmelo Rodero crianza
Good value for money
Alcohol content of Carmelo Rodero crianza
It came with 14º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature for Carmelo Rodero crianza
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 14º-16º C
Awards and accolades
Best winery of the year-Guia Gourmets 2015
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also