Wine Celeste Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16ºC
- WINERIES: Torres
- TASTING NOTES: View: Dark cherry color and covered. Nose: Intense aroma of black fruits (wild blackberries), on a background of raisins and very pleasant toasted notes. Mouth: In the mouth it is velvety, with delicious and ripe tannins. A very elegant structure.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Torres
- ORIGIN: Vilafranca del Penedès-Spain
You can now buy your Celeste Roble wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Celeste Roble
Fermentation process carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 20-26 ° C.
What type of wine is Celeste Roble
Red wine with nuances, where the expression of fruit and the verve of the Tempranillo (fine red) wine variety is perceived in an extraordinary way.
Aged for 4 months, of which 3 months in French, American and European oak
The Torres winery
Founded in 1870 by Mr. Jaime Torres Vendrell. Construction of the headquarters and winery building, in front of the Vilafranca del Penedès railway station.
In 2013 Bodegas Torres is admitted as the most recognized European Wine Brand and the 11th worldwide in the “The Power 100” ranking, carried out by the British company Intangible Business on the wine and spirits market.
Designation of origin of Celeste Roble
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Celeste Roble wine
Variety: 100% country ink (tempranillo)
Wine pairing Torre de Celeste Roble
Ideal with all kinds of meats and roasts.
Occasions where Celeste Roble is appropriate
To take in celebratory meals and in country meals
Quality / price ratio of Celeste Roble
Good value for money
Celeste Roble alcohol grade
Wine with 14º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Celeste Roble
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 14º-16ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also