Wine Condado de Haza 20 Aldeas ecologico
95 J Suckling¡Sold out!
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Condado de Haza
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright. Cherry color with a violet rim. Nose: Intense aroma of black fruits, blackberries and a milky touch, typical licorices of the Tempranillo variety appear followed by roasted notes such as vanilla, coffee caramel and light smoked products from aging in American oak barrels. Mouth: It is a powerful wine with a fleshy entry, with a remarkable balance between tannin and acidity. The mouthfeel is wide with round and present tannins that fill the mouth with fruit that is rounded off with a persistence of roasted, liquorice and coffee and toe caramel. The persistence in the mouth is long and pleasant.
Buy 20 Aldeas wine online at the best price
Winemaking 20 Aldeas
The elaboration is totally traditional, with destemming and subsequent spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Type of wine 20 Aldeas
A 100% Tempranillo wine grown organically
Wine sensations -20 Aldeas
It is a powerful red wine with a meaty entry
The Condado de Haza winery
The farm has a continuous mantle of about 200 hectares of excellent Tempranillo vines. On the banks of the Duero River, a land that has become mythical, and next to poplars, willows and avenues, Alejandro Fernández's vineyards have grown since 1987.
It took until 1993 for Condado de Haza to become a complete, self-sufficient farm, in which the entire process from vine to bottle takes place behind closed doors.
To facilitate the work and perfect its wines, the structure of this winery was designed by drilling a hill, so that the aging warehouses where 3,000 new barrels sleep, and the bottle rack, in a 200 m tunnel. long excavated to almost 30 m. under the vineyard, naturally maintain the ideal temperature and humidity conditions for the conservation of the wine.
Denomination of Origin of wine 20 Aldeas
It comes from the DO VT of Castilla y León. It is located in Tudela de Duero (Valladolid), in the heart of the Duero river valley.
The cultivation area is 70 hectares, with a yield per hectare of about 4,000 kilos.
Wine Grape Varieties 20 Aldeas
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Own vineyards located in the municipality of Roa and La Horra, at an altitude of more than 800 meters. Average age of 30 years
Soils Sandy loam soil.
Wine pairing 20 Aldeas
To be served with grilled meats, carpaccio, roast lamb, cutlets with vine shoots, suckling pig and semi-cured cheese.
Occasions to take 20 Aldeas
In celebrations of all kinds and business lunches.
Quality / Price ratio of wine 20 Aldeas
Good quality for its price
Graduation and serving temperature of wine 20 Aldeas
Its alcohol content is 14.5º vol.
The service temperature to enjoy all its characteristics is 12º-14º C.
It is recommended to decant 30 minutes before serving, as sediments may appear that do not affect the quality of the wine, coming from natural production.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also