Wine El Circo Equilibrista
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: soft purplish red hue. It's subtle nose with aromas of cherry jam, raspberries and red pepper. It is alive in the mouth with a refreshing acidity and hints of red currant, anise and coriander. It is ideal for sausage or sausage, or shrimp scampi pizza pairing.
Online shopping wine El Circo
A selection of grapes from old vines over 40 years old and a slow maturation process, contribute to the wine balance and concentration, two essential characteristics for the baler. The vines are located between 500 and 700 meters of altitude, rooting in rainfed soils with a low content of organic matter. For 7 months they suffer the indomitable Cierzo, a wind of component north that maintains to the vineyard in a very good sanitary state. The young red wine El Circo Equilibrista is vinified in stainless steel tanks.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín