Wine El Circo Malabarista
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: In the glass shows a bright pale lemon. The aromas are subtle peach, apricot and citrus. On the palate, lively with flavors like pineapple, lemon and lime. It is ideal for first drink, chilled with cheeses, fruits, salads and seafood.
The white wine The Monovarietal Circa Macabeo is made from vineyards of the DO Cariñena located at altitudes between 500 and 700 meters above sea level. Of strains of more than 15 years of age of low yield, cultivated in austere soils and poor in organic matter. In a terroir, subjected to the Cierzo, in which the berries mature slowly thanks to the action of the strong wind Cierzo. Thanks to these special climatic conditions, the grapes arrive at the moment of the harvest in a perfect state of maturation and with a high concentration. This white wine from DO Cariñena performs maceration and fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also