Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: white wine with pale lemon tone. The nose reminiscent of lemons and melons. It is thin on the palate and easy to drink with flavors of lemon, lime and melon. It is an ideal accompaniment for fish and salads.
Wine bottle young wine 100% Macabeo. The aromas of honeysuckle and tropical fruits, especially pineapple, inform the nose of a dry, vibrant and well balanced wine that will blend nicely with mussels and clams.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also