Wine Emilio Moro
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5 º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Emilio Moro
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red with a dense layer. On the nose it is very balanced and elegant, without losing the essence of the Tempranillo variety. It presents perfectly integrated new barrel aromas and profiles of ripe fruit and spices. In the mouth, it marks the power and the structure that is assembled with a very balanced acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bodegas Emilio Moro
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Emilio Moro wine online at the best price.
The flagship of Bodegas Emilio Moro, bears the name of its creator and alma mater of the winery. It is a reflection of the essence of the Terroir of the area and the passion of three generations dedicated to cultivating the vineyard and making Ribera del Duero wines with soul.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Emilio Moro
Its fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, with subsequent aging in French and American oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Emilio Moro
Wine aged for 12 months in oak barrels
The wine cellar
The history of Bodegas Emilio Moro goes back three generations: the grandfather of the third generation, Emilio Moro, was born in 1891 and his son Emilio Moro in 1932, both in a wine-growing environment surrounded by vineyards, they grew up treading wine grapes in their hometown from Pesquera de Duero, in the province of Valladolid, and forged their passion with effort vintage after vintage.
Denomination of origin of Emilio Moro
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Emilio Moro
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Vine age between 12 and 15 years
Wine pairing Emilio Moro
To pair with red meats and lamb.
Occasions when Emilio Moro is appropriate
To take in meals of celebrations and meetings.
Quality / price ratio of Emilio Moro
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Emilio Moro
It came with 14.5º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Emilio Moro
Service temperature 14º-16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also