Wine Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Tinto
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Azpilicueta
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color of magnificent intensity. A perfumed nose anticipates us, in which memories of abundant red fruit predominate, accompanied by soft mineral notes, wood, spices... On the palate, powerful, fresh, broad, full of nuances: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cocoa, coffee with milk, smoked... Its length, smoothness and elegance leave us with pleasant memories.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Félix Azpilicueta
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy Félix Azpilicueta Red Private Collection wine online.
Elaboration Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection Red wine
Classic elaboration destemmed - crushed.
Fermentation at a controlled temperature around 25º C. 15 days of maceration.
What kind of wine is Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection Red
Red wine aged in barrels for at least 12 months. 100% new French oak.
The Azpilicueta Winery
Founded in 1881 by Félix Azpilicueta Martínez, a very relevant person in La Rioja. He was one of the first exporters of Rioja wines.
This winery has become one of the benchmarks for Rioja wines throughout the world.
Denomination of Origin La Rioja
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925. The area that houses this denomination of origin encompasses the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country. The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana. The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties of the wine Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection Tinto
Variety: Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo
Made with grapes from our Fuenmayor vineyards.
Wine pairing Félix Azpilicueta Red Private Collection
It goes well with any grilled, grilled, roasted red meat, sausages, cheeses, fish in tasty sauces, stews and legumes.
Occasions to drink Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection Red wine
Wine to drink at family meals and work meetings
Quality/Price ratio of Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection Red wine
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature of Félix Azpilicueta Private Collection red
Alcohol content of 13.5º vol. It is recommended to take it at a temperature of 16ºC
Félix Azpilicueta Awards Private Collection Red
• PEÑÍN GUIDE 2016. 92 POINTS - 2009
• DECANTER PREMIUM RIOJA PANEL 2017. GOLD MEDAL - 2012
• CATAVINUM WORLD WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2016. GOLD MEDAL - 2012
• TEMPRANILLOS TO THE WORLD 2014. GOLD MEDAL - 2009
- Know the product:Yes
very well structured...
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also