Wine Fino Quinta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: In sight, pale, yellow, with greenish reflections, bright and luminous. To the nose, pungent, almondy, smooth and salty. To the mouth, dry, pungent, slightly acid and slightly bitter.
Buy Fifth Fino wine bottle
White winemaking, transport of grapes in boxes To avoid breaking it until the pressing. Soft pressing, Of the must for 12 hours and fermentation at Temperature controlled, 25ºC. Aging following The traditional system of soleras and criaderas of boots of American oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also