Wine Fino Quinta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: In sight, pale, yellow, with greenish reflections, bright and luminous. To the nose, pungent, almondy, smooth and salty. To the mouth, dry, pungent, slightly acid and slightly bitter.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
Now you can buy your Fino Quinta wine online at the best price
Fino Quinta, a dry and sharp wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Fino Quinta
Vinification in white, transport of grapes in boxes
to avoid breakage until pressing. Soft pressing,
Deweving of the must for 12 hours and fermentation to
temperature controlled, 25ºC. Aging following
The traditional system of Soleras y Criaderas de botas de
What kind of wine is Fino Quinta
Fine wine, with an average age of 4 years.
The Orborne winery
The history of Osborne dates back to the end of the 18th century, when a young merchant called Thomas Osborne Mann arrived in Cádiz to commercialize the wines of the area. He soon set up business in Puerto de Santa María, the town where he founded his own winery which, more than 200 years later, would become the major business group that now enjoys international fame and recognition.
Variety of grapes used in Fino Quinta
Variety: 100% Palomino Fino.
Wine pairing Fino Quinta
Ideal to accompany cured cheeses, olives or almonds or as an alternative to white wine with seafood and all kinds of fish.
Occasions in which Fino Quinta is appropriate
As an appetizer and before meals.
Quality / price ratio Fino Quinta
Degree of alcohol of Fino Quinta
Optimum service temperature of Fino Quinta
Recommended to consume at 8º-12º. Store in places with good ventilation.
Fino Quinta Premium Wine Awards
Gold Medal: Bacchus, 2014.
94 Points: Peñín Guide, 2014.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also