Wine Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Sanchez Romate Hnos
- TASTING NOTES: A pungent and delicate aroma that highlights floral notes reminiscent of chamomile and chamomile, almond souvenirs and bakery aromas. To take with: Appetizer, cheeses, Iberian ham, seafood, nuts
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sanchez Romate Hnos
Now you can buy your Manzanilla Viva La Pepa wine online at the best price
Manzanilla Viva La Pepa came generous
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
Performs the rearing in soleras and criaderas under veil of flower
What kind of wine is Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
Aging 3 years in barrels
The Sánchez Romate winery
For more than 200 years, the wines and brandies of the house have treasured an open spirit, proudly cosmopolitan and at the same time intimately rooted to its origin.
Sánchez Romate develops a careful wine-making practice to the extreme from the white earth of albariza, the light and air of western Andalusia, the palomino, airén and Pedro Ximénez grape varieties and a unique microclimate.
All the stages of the elaboration keep the respect to the traditional forms: the aging in noble barrels of American oak, the distillation of the brandies in alquitaras of copper, the characteristic system of soleras and criaderas.
Variety of grapes used in Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
Wine pairing Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
To take with cheese, Iberian ham, seafood, nuts.
Occasions in which Manzanilla Viva La Pepa is appropriate
To take as an appetizer.
Price / quality ratio Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
Its price is adequate.
Alcohol grade of Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
A graduation of 15º.
Ideal temperature to consume Manzanilla Viva La Pepa
Take at a temperature of 6º-8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also