Wine Manzanilla La Guita
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Estevez
- TASTING NOTES: It is a sublime and long, elegant, flowing, delicate and tender, fragile and elegant, without any of the adjectives used in the description or missing sobrase wine. Golden yellow lemon. Clean and fresh on the nose, aromas of good parenting
- BARREL AGING: 36 meses
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo Estevez
Now you can buy your Manzanilla La Guita wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Manzanilla La Guita
Aging by the traditional system of Criaderas and Solera. Contains sulfites
What kind of wine is Manzanilla La Guita
A soft, fresh and persistent white wine. More than 3 years in American oak boots.
The Grupo Estevez winery
The Bodegas José Estévez S.A. They are the successors of the firm José Leña Rendón y Compañía, established in 1809 and dedicated to the upbringing of Jerez and Brandies.
In 1894, being the main shareholder of the company Mr. Ruiz, changed the name of the company by his own, Félix Ruiz y Ruiz, S.A., and at the same time expanded the business to northern Europe and South America.
Since 1974 the Estévez family controls 100% of the company. In 1984 it was decided to change the name of the company to the current JOSE ESTEVEZ, S.A .. This Company, always of family character, has given great importance to the aging of its wines, taking care of them with great care and interest.
Variety of grapes used in Manzanilla La Guita
Variety: 100% Palomino Fino.
Wine pairing Manzanilla La Guita
It is the ideal companion for a good snack (go for tapas).
To take with ham and cheeses.
Occasions in which Manzanilla La Guita is appropriate
As an aperitif and at an informal dinner
Price / quality ratio Manzanilla La Guita
Degree of alcohol of Manzanilla La Guita
Optimum serving temperature of Manzanilla La Guita
Recommended to consume at 8º-10º. Keep cold always
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also