Wine Fino Romate
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Sanchez Romate Hnos
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color, bright and transparent. Sharp and delicate. Light and dry to the palate.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sanchez Romate Hnos
Now you can buy your Fino Romate wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Fino Romate
Carry out breeding for more than 3 years.
What kind of wine is Fino Romate
Light and dry wine on the palate. It is an intense, dry wine with a pleasant acidity.
The Sánchez Romate winery
For more than 200 years, the wines and brandies of the house have treasured an open spirit, proudly cosmopolitan and at the same time intimately rooted to its origin.
Sánchez Romate develops a careful wine-making practice to the extreme from the white earth of albariza, the light and air of western Andalusia, the palomino, airén and Pedro Ximénez grape varieties and a unique microclimate.
All the stages of the elaboration keep the respect to the traditional forms: the aging in noble barrels of American oak, the distillation of the brandies in alquitaras of copper, the characteristic system of soleras and criaderas.
Variety of grapes used in Fino Romate
Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
Wine pairings Fino Romate
To take with cheese, Iberian ham, seafood, nuts.
Occasions in which Fino Romate is appropriate
To take as an appetizer.
Value for money Fine Romate
Its price is adequate.
Degree of alcohol of Fino Romate
A graduation of 15º.
Ideal temperature to consume Fine Romate
Take at a temperature of 6º-8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also