Wine Fuentespina Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Avelino Vegas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry color with garnet rim. Aroma of candied fruit and chocolate, toasted, spicy. In the mouth it presents good acidity, it is tasty, with ripe tannins and smoked by retronasal way.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Avelino Vegas
- ORIGIN: Segovia-Spain
Now you can buy your Fuentespina Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Fuentespina Crianza
It is a wine made exclusively with grapes of the Tempranillo variety that come from vineyards with more than 25 years of age.
What kind of wine is Fuentespina Crianza
Aged for 12 months in new French and American oak barrels.
The winery Avelino Vegas
Founded in 1950 by Avelino Vegas in the Segovian town of Santiuste de San Juan Bautista. The winery began its activity making wines with grapes from the area. Currently, with the third generation incorporated into the business, it has two wineries, one in his hometown, with D.O. Rueda and the other in the town of Fuentespina, with D.O. Ribera del Duero.
Designation of origin of Fuentespina Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Fuentespina Crianza wine
Variety of grapes 100% Tempranillo
Wine pairings Fuentespina Crianza
Spoon dishes, rock fish, red meats, lamb, pork, small game and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Fuentespina Crianza is appropriate
In family celebrations and with friends.
Price / quality ratio Fuentespina Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Fuentespina Crianza
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Fuentespina Crianza
Its ideal temperature to take it must be of 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also