Wine Idrias Rosado Ecológico
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Bright raspberry pink with violate edges. Nose: Red fruit predominates with intense raspberry and wild strawberry. Merlot is a spicy varietal with white pepper and fennel. Mouth: &e palate has a so' entry and fresh, reminiscent of the red fruits and spice a well- structured rosé, tasty and with great balance.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online rosé wine Idrias
The harvest was made in early September. At its entrance in cellar was made destemming and a light crush. After a maceration of 24 hours at a temperature of 12ºC, the tear must was extracted and a static deflation was performed. Fermentation was carried out at 15 ° C. for 21 days. After the fermentation was finished a slight clarification and filtration was carried out. It stabilized in cold and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also