Wine Idrias Rosado Ecológico
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Bright raspberry pink with violate edges. Nose: Red fruit predominates with intense raspberry and wild strawberry. Merlot is a spicy varietal with white pepper and fennel. Mouth: &e palate has a so' entry and fresh, reminiscent of the red fruits and spice a well- structured rosé, tasty and with great balance.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online rosé wine Idrias
The harvest was made in early September. At its entrance in cellar was made destemming and a light crush. After a maceration of 24 hours at a temperature of 12ºC, the tear must was extracted and a static deflation was performed. Fermentation was carried out at 15 ° C. for 21 days. After the fermentation was finished a slight clarification and filtration was carried out. It stabilized in cold and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also