Wine Monte Odina Tinto joven Cotiella
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: Monte Odina young Tinto is made from grapes of Merlot (50%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (50%) varieties. It presents clean and powerful aromas with notes of ripe red berries. The palate is fleshy, fruity and fresh.
Night grape harvest. Despalillado and crushed. Preferential maceration 6 days at 10 ° C Fermentation up to 25 ° C, with two traps per day. After alcoholic fermentation, bleeding and pressing. Stabilization and bottling.
Red wine in our online store.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also