Wine La Planta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º
- WINERIES: Arzuaga Navarro 2
- TASTING NOTES: The violet fringes stand out on the cherry red color of a very clean and bright wine. The range of red fruits, such as raspberry and cherry, predominate with a high aromatic intensity joining with the tones of cocoa, coffee and roasted, typical of the six months of their stay in the barrel. Fresh and elegant wine, with an easy and balanced entry in the mouth, leaving feelings of fleshiness and volume in the passage through it. In the afterglow, we return to remember all the fruity tones detected in the olfactory phase.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
La Planta wine Online Wine Store
This wine is a Monovarietal of Tinto Fino. The grapes used by La Planta come from vines of more than 20 years old owned by the same winery. The soils are clay-calcareous and the vines are located about 900 meters above sea level. The climate of the area is hard, being extremely hot in summer and very cold in winter. The thermal differences between day and night are also remarkable, which allows an excellent ripening and expressiveness of the grains.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also