Wine La Planta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º
- WINERIES: Arzuaga Navarro
- TASTING NOTES: The violet fringes stand out on the cherry red color of a very clean and bright wine. The range of red fruits, such as raspberry and cherry, predominate with a high aromatic intensity joining with the tones of cocoa, coffee and roasted, typical of the six months of their stay in the barrel. Fresh and elegant wine, with an easy and balanced entry in the mouth, leaving feelings of fleshiness and volume in the passage through it. In the afterglow, we return to remember all the fruity tones detected in the olfactory phase.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Arzuaga/ Arzuaga Navarro
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Now you can buy your La Planta wine at the best price online.
La Planta, a tasty and different red wine
Special features of the wine:
Production of La Planta
At the optimum ripeness point and harvested by hand in boxes of 15Kg, bunches are selected on the selection table, and then they are destemmed and covered in stainless steel tanks where they will macerate in cold and alcoholic fermentation will take place at controlled temperatures between 22ºC and 24ºC
What kind of wine is La Planta
The aging in French and American oak barrels for 6 months makes it a wine full of fruit with maturity and elegance.
The winery Arzuaga
Founded at the beginning of the 90s by the Arzuaga Navarro family, it stands near the Duero and adorns a road as Castilian as the one between Soria and Valladolid. A stone song, solid and rustic with monacal evocation for its arcades, towers on the sides and, in the center, the bell tower crowned by the wind vane.
Outside the stone and inside the warm wood of the elm welcome the visitor and prepare their spirit to try some special wines.
It was Florentino Arzuaga, a great lover of wine, who founded Bodegas Arzuaga-Navarro after buying the Finca La Planta, located in the Valladolid town of Quintanilla de Onésimo, and where the flora and fauna of the area coexist. A flora composed of pines, oaks and junipers and a fauna formed by wild boars and deer, in it saw the great power of the farm that, by its size, has its own horizon, then came the vines, the winery and the wine; a red as he liked it: with a skeleton but elegant, resounding and complex at the same time. The Arzuaga family carries in its spirit the tenacity of the entrepreneur but with the sensitivity for aesthetics and perfection.
Denomination of origin of the wine La Planta
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine La Planta
Wine made with strains of the Tinto Fino variety, with more than 20 years old. All of them from the estate, owned by the winery that gives the wine its name. Located in Quintanilla de Onésimo, in the heart of the Ribera del Duero. The soils, calcareous clay with the non-fragmented parent rock less than a meter from the surface, together with its altitude of around 900 meters give it its special characteristics.
Wine pairing La Planta
Grilled red meats, vegetables, rice, perfect to accompany a good stew.
Occasions where the Plant h3 is appropriate
In meals at home with friends.
Quality / price ratio of La Planta
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol from La Planta
It came with 14.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of La Planta
its ideal temperature to take it must be of 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also