Wine La Sonrisa de Tares
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-11º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Tares
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright white with a pale lemon color, which leaves a lot of tears in the glass after being shaken. Nose: Fragrant perfume of green apple, white flowers, lemon cream and characteristic stony aroma that highlights the particular mineral character of the Godello variety. Mouth: Appetizing in the mouth, it shows a refreshing acidity and balanced alcohol, as well as a creamy texture and a persistent finish that invite you to continue enjoying.
You can now buy your La Sonrisa de Tares wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of La Sonrisa de Tares
Harvested by hand bunch by bunch.
Fermentation: Spontaneous with indigenous yeast, 40 days at 16 ° C
Maceration: Cold pre-fermentation 6 hours
What kind of wine is La Sonrisa de Tares
Aging in tank on its own lees
The Dominio de Tares winery
Located in the El Bierzo region (León), the winery is located in a privileged area surrounded by vineyards of exceptional quality.
Dominio de Tares combines tradition in cultivation and modernity in production to extract all the essence of the grape in optimal conditions.
Our purpose: to produce great red and white wines that express to the maximum the pure character of the Hoya Berciana.
The vineyard, of the autochthonous varieties Mencía and Godello, has been selected after an intense search for the best payments of the Bierzo denomination of origin, locating the most interesting soils and locations.
Denomination of Origin of La Sonrisa de Tares
It belongs to the DO Bierzo. The Comarca del Bierzo is located in the northwest of the province of León. North of Spain. And it borders the provinces of Ourense, Lugo and Asturias. It occupies an area of ??approximately 3,000 square kilometers.
It has a smallholder farming system due to the fact that the properties have been passed from father to son by inheritance and in each of these assignments the farms are divided and divided more and more. In this sense it is very similar to what happens in Burgundy, for example.
It has an orography of moderate undulations that makes it possible to mark differences between the farms best exposed to the sun and those that have less exposure, and each one of them has the potential to make a different wine.
Average altitude of about 650m above sea level. Its soil is made up of a mixture of clay, limestone, quartzite, and slate.
Grape variety used in La Sonrisa de Tares
Variety: 100% Godello
Soil: Clay, limestone, shale and shale
Age of the vines: Up to 20 years
Wine pairing La Sonrisa de Tares
To take with salads, fish, seafood, pasta and rice
Occasions in which La Sonrisa de Tares is appropriate
In celebratory meals and meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio La Sonrisa de Tares
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of La Sonrisa de Tares
13th vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of La Sonrisa de Tares
We recommend enjoying it at a temperature of about 10-11 ° C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also