Wine O Luar Do Sil Godello
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Valdeorras
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Nose: floral notes appear and in the background aromas of green fruit and tropical tones. Mouth: it is kind, pleasant to the palate, silky and round. Acidity and alcohol well balanced. The aftertaste is long and above all very elegant. Pleasant and delicate, the fruity and mineral sensation predominates.
Bottle of white wine O Luar Do Sil Godello
Elaboration O Luar Do Sil Godello
At the beginning of September the harvest of the most advanced plots in maturation begins. After passing through a manual selection table, the bunches are destemmed in their entirety and the grape goes through a cold exchanger in such a way that we get to lower the temperature of the grape to 9 degrees to maintain the aromatic qualities.
After standing in the macerators for four hours, it is taken to the press to obtain, thanks to a soft crush, a first quality must. Once fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, only the wine is bled, the lees are discarded and it is transferred to rest until the final bottling.
Type of wine O Luar Do Sil Godello
white wine young alive, clean and sincere
Winery Pago de los Capellanes
Founded in the village of Pedrosa de Duero in 1996, this family winery is the first wine project of the Rodero Villa family and was recently chosen as one of the 100 best wineries in the world by Wine & Spirits magazine.
Wine pairing O Luar Do Sil Godello
Wine to drink with pesacdos and seafood. It can also be taken with rice.
Graduation and service temperature
Alcoholic graduation of 13º, it is recommended to drink at a temperature of 12º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also