Wine Pazo do Castellum
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape , Godello grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Ribeiro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- TASTING NOTES: View: Very pale yellow color with some greenish glints. Nose: The nose shows a low intensity, citrus and herbaceous notes and some white stone fruit. Mouth: fresh, citric entry, marked acidity and aftertaste with little persistence and a certain final bitterness.
You can now buy your Pazo do Castellum wine online at the best price
Pazo do Castellum wine making
It is made from the Trixadura, Torrontés, Palomino, Godello, Macabeo, Loureiro and Albariño grape varieties, with a traditional process.
What kind of wine is Pazo do Castellum
White wine without aging
Denomination of Origin of the Pazo do Castellum wine
It belongs to the DO Ribeiro. The Ribeiro Designation of Origin is located in Galicia, on the northwestern edge of the province of Ourense. With an approximate area of ??2,500 hectares.
It is one of the 5 denominations of origin that exist in Galicia and was created in 1932.
The wines of this denomination respond to a series of combinations of exquisite fruity and floral aromas.
Varieties of grapes used in Pazo do Castellum wine
Varieties: Trixadura, Torrontés, Palomino, Godello, Macabeo, Loureiro and Albariño.
Pazo do Castellum wine pairing
To take with seafood and fish in general, rice and white meat.
Occasions to drink wine Pazo do Castellum
In summer meals and in celebrations with seafood
Quality / Price ratio of Pazo do Castellum wine
Correct value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Pazo do Castellum wine
Graduation of 11.5º vol
Ideal drinking temperature of Pazo do Castellum wine
It is recommended to serve at 10º-12º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Torre Do Olivar Ribeiro
Marques de Fonseca
El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
Cruz de Piedra Blanco
Viñas de Miedes Blanco