Wine Mara Martin Godello
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Monterrei
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow color with greenish reflections. Nose: Medium high intensity, where the herbaceous notes (fennel, aniseed, etc) and white fruit pulp type apple reineta stand out. It has a quince background. Palate: Fresh, enveloping with a long aftertaste and citrus aftertaste.
Bottle of white wine Mara Martin Godello
Mara Martín grows in the heart of Monterrei, crossed by endless rivers. The essence of interior Galicia runs through your veins: freshness and serenity, intimacy and deep, deep-rooted sensations. Mara takes you by the hand to a bright autumn.
Fermentation: stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
Pairing: Seafood, fish, fresh cheeses.
Gold Medal in Cinve 2016
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also