Wine Mara Martin Godello
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Monterrei
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow color with greenish reflections. Nose: Medium high intensity, where the herbaceous notes (fennel, aniseed, etc) and white fruit pulp type apple reineta stand out. It has a quince background. Palate: Fresh, enveloping with a long aftertaste and citrus aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Martín Codax
Bottle of white wine Mara Martin Godello
Mara Martín grows in the heart of Monterrei, crossed by endless rivers. The essence of interior Galicia runs through your veins: freshness and serenity, intimacy and deep, deep-rooted sensations. Mara takes you by the hand to a bright autumn.
Fermentation: stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
Pairing: Seafood, fish, fresh cheeses.
Gold Medal in Cinve 2016
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also